The Spot has been a popular organic frozen yogurt shop in the heart of Kapaa for several years. Recently they opened their second store right in the Princeville Shopping Center! Now visitors to the north shore can treat themselves to this unique twist on a frozen treat. Create your own or choose from a wide variety of Signature Bowls. Following is a short video describing what makes this yogurt shop different from others:
Menu Items at The Spot
If you decide to create your own spot bowl for $8.95, be ready to follow these three steps:
- Choose your organic frozen yogurt from the day’s flavors (includes old fashioned vanilla, dutch chocolate, classic plain, and vegan/non-dairy or vegan/no-added sugar varieties).
- Select your blend-ins to flavor your soft serve (superfood/premium blend-ins add $0.95).
- Add your toppings ($0.95 each) and enjoy!
Keiki Bowls (one scoop and one free topping) are $5.95.
The Spot Signature Bowls:
If you decide on a Signature Bowl, there are twelve combinations from which to choose. The price range is from $9.95 to $12.95. Here are four examples:
1. The 100% Fruity ($9.95) – Lilikoi, strawberry, apple banana, pineapple + banana sorbet; topped with coconut flakes and lilikoi drizzle.
2. The Tropical ($10.95) – Mango, pineapple and apple banana + classic or vegan yogurt; topped with coconut flakes, fresh fruit and lilikoi drizzle.
3. The Decadent ($10.95) – Oreo cookie, apple banana + chocolate yogurt; topped with chocolate chips, whipped cream and peanut butter drizzle.
4. The Superfood ($12.95) – Chia seeds, spirulina, blueberry, apple banana + classic, vanilla or vegan yogurt; topped with hemp hearts, fresh fruit and peanut butter drizzle butter.
While not inexpensive, they just might substitute for a meal.
The Spot Smoothies:
Enjoy these cold drinks comprised of a combination of organic fruit blended with organic frozen yogurt. Eight choices include healthy, fruity or decadent combinations. Smoothies range in price from $7.95 to $12.95.
Breakfast at The Spot
Unlike their shop in Kapaa, The Spot North Shore also offers a menu of breakfast items from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Being new to offering food with their unique yogurt, they are currently experimenting with the menu. When I stopped in the other day the choices included:
Sausage egg and cheese sandwich plate
Spinach mushroom and egg croissant
Classic breakfast plate
Smashed avocado Toast
The Spot breakfast burritos
Prices ranged from $8.95 to $11.95. The Spot also serves espresso coffee.
The Spot North Shore is located in the middle of the Princeville Shopping Center. The seating is at a covered food court surrounded by other restaurants, shops and the post office.
5-4280 Kuhio Hwy
Princeville, HI 96722
Phone: (808) 320-7605
Open from 7:00 to 2:00 Daily
For more of my blogs or to subscribe, go to the right-hand side of this page (full screen computers). Mahalo!